Monday, December 31, 2007
I'm off to get ready to go play tonight, I hope you all have a wonderful and exciting evening planned to ring in 2008. Thank you all for making my 2007 blog fun and for all the suggestions, comments and supportive messages. I look forward to offering you more clips in the coming year.
I may or may not be posting tomorrow, depending on how tonight goes- if you know what I mean. ;)
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
Joyce Kingston portrays Helen Talbot, the secretary of Federal Operator 99 who gets to spend some quality time bound and gagged in a closet while two crooks steal a telegram detailing the arrival of a wealthy foreign countess.
Download the Clip
On a personal note, women really knew how to dress back then, didn't they? Especially the bad girls in the cinema. Give me a skirt or a nice dress over blue denim jeans over a nice pair of stockinged legs almost any day of the week.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Friday, December 21, 2007
Thursday, December 20, 2007
In this sequel- Riddler, Two-Face and his gang team up and invade Wayne Manor to kidnap the delectable Doctor Chase Meridian (played by Nicole Kidman). The doctor and Bruce give the gang quite a fight until TwoFaces his coin do the talking and shoots Bruce, Grazing him and knocking him out. He recovers from the attack and must evade some deadly traps to save her from the Riddler's lair.
Things We Learned From Watching this Movie:
1. Nicole Kidman has legs from here to next Tuesday.
2. Super villains love disco lighting.
3. Never sit under your brain-sucking super weapon when the focusing device has been destroyed.
4. Being brought to full stop from a freefall with a steel cable won't snap you in half.
5. Having a bullet graze your forehead is a minor inconvenience.
6. Nothing says heroic like a well-sculpted rubber codpiece.
Download the Clip