Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jessica Biel Handcuffed, Blindfolded For Her Birthday




Jessica Biel
and her friends have some unusual birthday traditions. Biel was abducted by her friends on her 25th birthday and hit the town blindfolded, nearly naked and forced to go drinking. Okay, well she probably wasn't forced, but the girls did go wild.

She explains, "My friends are completely insane… They literally tackled me on my bed, handcuffed me, blindfolded me, threw me in a car and then, basically, they started asking me these questions about our friendship - stuff I should know about their families and things we have done together.

"Every time I got it (question) wrong, I had to take a shot and then I got some sort of weird piece of clothing; I got a roller skate at one point, I got a wig, I got a sea-shell bra… "

"We basically went from bar to bar to bar (but) bear in mind I’m wearing now two roller skates, a crazy wig, (I’m) completely blindfolded."